Here’s the bottom line: We have an inner thermostat that determines the amount of love and success we allow ourselves. When we exceed our setting, we tend to sabotage ourselves so that we can return to the old, familiar zone where we feel secure. The thermostat was set before you could think for yourself, usually in early childhood.
You can consciously re-set your thermostat and go all the way to your full measure of success in love and money. The Big Leap shows you how.
* Preparing for Your Big Leap: The One Problem and How to Solve It
* Making the Leap: Dismantling the Foundation of the Problem
* Getting Speciﬁc: How to Spot the Upper Limit Problem in Daily Life
* Building a New Home in Your Zone of Genius
* Living in Your Zone of Genius: Using the Ultimate Success Mantra to Thrive in Love, Abundance, and Creativity
* Living in Einstein Time: Creating Time for the Full Expression of Your Genius
* Solving the Relationship Problem: Transcending the Upper Limits of Love and Appreciation
* Plus lots more